Meet the Furries Pt.1

14:54 Unknown 0 Comments

You can't pick your family eh.

Well actually, my humans picked my furry family so that statement doesn't really apply to me. However my humans picked the PURRRR-FECT furry family for me.

Over the next few weeks you my new friends, will get the pleasure of being introduced to the furries and the humans that are my family.



That's Sox.

Special isn't he...Sox is my big brother and the oldest (at the ripe old age of 17, that's 84 in cat years - old fart) and longest furry member of the Hogg family - which I guess makes him our furry chief.

Sox's hobbies include:

·                                        1.     Sleeping on top of the couch - the rest of us furries are forbidden to sleep there...

2.     Eating his food too fast and being sick - amateur.
3.     Staring out of the window with his tongue hanging out - I often don't think he knows his tongue has even fell out of his mouth, that'll be the old age kicking in!
4.     Waking up the humans by standing at the end of their bed and meowing as loud as possible - who needs an alarm clock when you have cats, there's nothing wrong with getting up at 6 in the morning!
5.     Hitting me when he's had his daily dose of cat-nip -personally I don't like the stuff, or being hit with a big paw for that matter...
6.     Sleeping in decorative bowls (as modelled by the boss below) that the humans like to store things in – trust me they make for a good napping spot.     
 


Sox is my best friend and that's our favourite chair in the living room - the humans often sit on the floor instead of moving us off of it - I think that term, from what I've learned from the younger cool cats, is called being 'whipped'?

 

Now it's time to go and search for Sox, (or Soxy-boy as he is referred to by the humans in our home, he'll hiss at me for telling that secret!) it's cat nap time. 

I'm sure I'll find him staring aimlessly out a window with his tongue out somewhere in the house.

Until next time humans - paws out.

0 comments: