Meet the Humans Pt.1

13:31 Unknown 0 Comments

This is my human (well, 1 of 4).



I know what you're all thinking 'wow she's weird' and yes humans, yes she is.

My human is just a young spring chicken, at the age of 20 (just a little kitten compared to me).

Oh I just realised I haven't even told you her name, I think it's my old age getting the better of me, this human is called Louise.

Louise and I share a common hobby, she loves to SLEEP too. It's not uncommon to find her in bed after a gruelling day of university, (3 hours a day, 3 days a week... lazy fur-ball) taking a 'well-earned' nap. Often she brings me in the room too and we snuggle and sleep as demonstrated below. (Sometimes I think she is part cat.)


(Bella making her appearance, she sometimes likes to snuggle too.)

Louise's hobbies include:

-Eating her weight in food - when she gets a ham/chicken sandwich I get some too (I can smell it a   mile away). I annoy her until she gives me some… 

-Giving me my heart tablets in the morning - I have a large heart (genuinely, not just because I’m so loving, it’s a meow-dical condition ok…) Sometimes I accidentally dribble on her when she’s putting the tablet in my mouth and she gags because my breath smells, it’s ok though she still loves me.

-Binge-watching series programmes on Netflix when she has university assignments to do - it’s a talent of hers to do it every year, and then cry when she has no time. I often like to help her study and do work, I do my best but hey I'm only a cat!


(This is us, and Bella again, but I paw-t in more effort than Bella helping Louise with University work, Bella just prances around being silly.) 

For now my friends, I must take my leave as I can smell ham - that'll be Louise making food again - time to go get a snack!

Until next time humans - paws out.

0 comments: