Meet the Humans Pt.2

16:28 Unknown 0 Comments

The human you've all been waiting for - although I feel I may not live long after this post... SORRY MAW.



Humans, meet Donna. My human mother, the woman who picked me to be her furry son - she couldn't resist my cute charms and my happy slobbering when I get petted.

Now, I don't think I can tell you Donna's real age because women seem to be very sensitive about these kinds of facts, so let's say she's 21... (I am so not getting any treats today).

Donna loves to chill out on her couch - make no mistake that if anyone else sits on her couch they get swiftly punted off, the woman needs her space... However as you can see I'm allowed to sit on the couch because i'm cute (and her favourite being in this house).


Donna's hobbies include:

- Drinking copious amounts of tea, she is what some would call a 'tea-jenny' - and believe me this    lady is fussy about the amount of milk that goes in her tea, if it's not right you're sent back to the kitchen to fix the mess you've made of that poor woman's tea.


- Finding Marc Hillis (Louise's boyfriend) Doppelgängers in foreign countries (3 in the last year) and taking photos of them for proof - yes Donna is a crazy cat. The last doppelgänger she found she unfortunately couldn't take a photo however as she said - "No we sat down to have our dinner and there he was, couldn't take a pic incase we ended up in the poky!!!." 

- Decorating the Hogg Household every three months or so, in my old age I often forget what's new in this house or what's been here for a while. There's often so much furniture making equipment around, she loves to make things, my fellow furries and I love to play with the bits and bobs like those all important screws she might need so her furniture doesn't fall apart... whoops.

"H is for Hogg!"  (Donna Hogg, 2016)
Before I go, I'm just going to leave you with this video of Donna and her easter egg (no one was allowed to touch them, they were hers), enjoy humans.


Until next time humans - paws out. 











0 comments: