Meet the Humans Pt. 3

19:52 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time to meet my littlest human, he's just a kitten compared to me (not in size obviously).


This is Christopher Hogg, also goes by the names: Bug, Buggle, Chip, Chippy, Nips (humans are strange creatures, the poor boy's going to get confused as to what his real name is).

Christopher is the lively young age of 10. I remember when I was that young, out chasing the birds and the mice, now it's them chasing me... wow I'm reminiscing, that's what senior cats like Sox do, I'm officially an old fart. 

Christopher loves playing video games (I can't play myself, downside of being a cat, I don't have opposable thumbs and the controller baffles me). He is also a keen reader, again I have some difficulty in turning the pages of books, the whole no thumbs fiasco again... 


So when Christopher reads, I sit and get a cuddle, I think that's a pretty good thing we've got going there he gets to enjoy his book and I enjoy being petted and snuggled. (I look meow-jestic in that photo, I wasn't posing...I promise.)

Christopher's hobbies consist of:

- Wiping bogies on his bedroom wall - he's a little cretin sometimes.

- Waking Louise up in the morning when he sings any song that comes into his head at the time, at     full volume. I try to join in sometimes but I don't have such a sweet voice, it's more of a 'dying-cat' aspect that I add to the song. Louise doesn't enjoy this. 

- Play fighting with our dad (big Kenny will be making an appearance next week) and then he cries when he gets hurt - he comes to me for a cuddle after, I'm fine with that.


I told you he loves to read! Here's another delightful photo of us and Bella, that cheeky cat always manages to make an appearance, she loves the camera too much. 

For now, my friends I am off to read in bed with Christopher - lots of petting for me. 


Until next time humans - paws out.


0 comments: