Moggy Meals

16:51 Unknown 0 Comments

Chow. Sustenance. Nourishment. Goodies.

Whatever you want to call it, food is the spice of my furry life.


I really like that photo of me, quite a candid shot, it just loudly meows - 'Feed me human.'

By now, you humans should know or have a sneaky suspicion that I, Harry, LOVE FOOD. In the morning when the humans feed us, I'm the first furry at the bowl (yeah I'm a fat cat, but when it comes to food, I'm the fastest fat cat in the town.)


Feeding time for the humans is one of my favourite times, I enjoy sitting at the table with them however, sometimes this means sitting on their lap if they don't want to give me a seat (how rude). The reason I sit with them for dinner is because if I'm lucky - I GET EXTRA FOOD! (I'm currently salivating all over the floor as I talk about this, it's ok but because the human will clean it up - purr-ks of being a cat, I get waited on paw and foot)

Here's a list of (just some) of my favourite foods - just so you know if you ever want to send me some tasty treats (hint, hint...):

1.    Chicken flavoured Dreamies - the stuff of cat-nap dreams.
2.    The occasional bird/rat/mouse (I'm too lazy to snuff them out now) - one of the humans had pet rats once, my paws were too chubby to fit in the cage...lucky for them.

3.    Steak - cooked medium-rare, no sauce (hey, I have standards).

On occasion, when I can't be bothered stand up and eat, I get fed by hand - yes you heard that right, I'm like a feline god in this house (although, sometimes they don't feed me fast enough, we're working on that though.


(If this video doesn't work on your phone, this link takes you to Vimeo where you can see my cute furry face - Vimeo Link)


All this talk of food has made me rather peckish, I'm off to find a human to meow at until they feed me.

Until next time humans - paws out.


0 comments: